Phono preamplifier for moving magnetic and moving coil pickup systems. The technology of the "small" ASR phono preamplifier mini base, like all ASR amplifiers, is housed in a housing made of high-quality, slightly transparent acrylic glass.
Due to the very complex power supply built into the housing, the ASR Mini Basis is characterized by a particularly high power in the low-frequency range, combined with a particularly high level of detail resolution.
The sound is, as typical for ASR products, very relaxed and unobtrusive.
Due to the elaborate power supply, the ASR Mini-Basis sounds very dynamic, with a very powerful and controlled bass. The sound is associated with precise spatiality and a very good detail resolution.
- Noise voltage difference:> 60dB (depending on the settings).
- RIAA equalization: <1dB deviation from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortions: <0.01% harmonic distortion.
- Transformer: 72 VA.
- Total sieving capacity: 200,000 uF.
- Fuse 500 mA slow.
- Housing made of low-resonance, slightly transparent acrylic glass.
- Highly efficient, shielded 72 VA PM (Philbert jacket cut) transformer.
- High quality core sheet with low stray field for high dynamics.
- Ultra-fast and low-loss Schottky diodes, 200,000 uF screening.
- Extremely fast and low-noise amplifier ICs.
- With 2 dip-switches adaptable to MM and MC pickups.
- Input resistance switchable with 10 dip-switches between 12 and 47,000 ohms (47KOhm).
- Gain adjustable with 6 dip-switches from +30 dB to +70 dB.
- Even better high-end IC's.
- Power cable ASR Magic Cord 150 cm, on request also other lengths.
- Heat sink of solid brass ICs for low resonances.
- Special diodes with even faster operation.
- Optionally with balanced output (XLR).
- Font in chrome or gold selectable.
- Optional Cynch bushes from WBT next gen copper or silver.
• 40 volt ASR Elkos with 200,000 uF.
• 2 cm higher housing.
Dimensions and weight - 268 mm width x 350 mm depth x 110 (HV130) mm height - weight about 5 kg.